Friday, November 13, 2009

Hypomania/depression switch

I thought that I was going into a manic stage but I think now it was a bit of hypomania. Actually about 2 days worth. Last night it must have hit it's peak because all of a sudden I wanted to start a ton of new projects and I just KNEW THIS time I could keep up with them, and I wanted to chat to people and talk to people and was playing games.
Now, today, I'm back in depression. The girls both woke up at 6am and I didn't get a chance to shower, dress, or have my morning time. Because they woke up so early they're both whiney and a pain. Morri keeps trying to touch me and every time she does I tell her to get off because I just do not want to be touched. Ben called and I cried over the phone to him and told him that the thought of 10 hours with the girls was horrible. He suggested going to the park and trying to get some sunlight so I think we'll head out here in a little while, that is a great idea. We're going to eat lunch here and not spend any money while we're out though, I'm not even going to take any credit cards. That is my goal for the day - don't spend money. And make dinner tonight. Actually, I am going to spend a little bit of money. I'm going to get 3 days worth of groceries so we don't eat out this weekend. Maybe $20? I wish we had some cash here so I could take cash and only cash.

Feeling better about journaling.

No comments: