Sunday, July 27, 2008

Energy, moods, and kids

It's amazing how in-tune Mori is to me.

I felt my blood sugar drop about half an hour ago... and I mean honestly felt it. One second I was fine, playing with Mori, the next second I felt like crap. Poor Mori reacted in the same way... she went from fun and giggling to crying.

I hate being pregnant. I honestly do. Some women have that 'glow'? Not me. I have zits. Some women breeze through the first trimester? Not me! Nope. I get puking, passing-out, losing-weight months.

I find it amusing that the only thing I like about being pregnant is feeling a bump and the actual labor.

This morning I did manage to get two loads of laundry and a load of dishes done, though. I also bought some solar cells on Ebay to play around with and try to make a panel out of. I've had lots of water and moved Mori's previously-unused toy container to the kitchen, where it's now half-filled. I've checked on the chickies and dogs.

I still have to:

Write an essay.
Clean dishes off the cpu table.
Get Mori's toys all put away/organized.
Empty vacuum and vacuum kitchen and livingroom.
Pack up yarn.
Go through livingroom and pick up all the freaking trash.
Do another load of laundry.
Stick chicken in the oven for dinner.

If I can get all that done by 7pm, I'll be happy with my day.

Also, this is the first day in my pregnancy that I've kept down both my prenatal and my fish oil pills. Normally I bring up at least the fish oil... but today I kept them both down! Yayy!

Signing out,
Ket

1 comment:

Rachel said...

i'm offline for a couple days and i get back and i find ket-blogs. nice. :) hey i have a princess pj shirt for mori, it is 18 month size though it looks more like a 12 month size. it's got snow white, cinderella, and another disney chick on it... i also have a couple other shirts i think. i was thrifting and meant to keep an eye out for things for mori but i got sidetracked. :p anyhoo. i've been moving and unpacking but eventually i'll mail you those shirts. :) hope you feel well and keep those vitamins down... :)