Friday, August 22, 2008

Just one of those update... thingies.

It has been hectic in life! Whew!

Sunday I was in Dayton all day, hanging out with Rachel and Britt and the kids. We had fun, but poor Mori got so tired! On the drive home, she woke up and had me throwing french fries back to her to keep her happy. XD And then we picked up Ben and he kept her entertained.

Monday we drove down to Cinci to help Ashley and Craig move. We ended up being there until almost midnight and getting home around 3am. Mori didn't even wake up when I moved her from her seat to her crib, she was so tired. I have to say, I felt pretty useless 'helping' them move and had a near-death experience with a few bites of mushroom. Ashley's dad actually got up to fix me something different (nummy burgers) and I felt bad for inconveniencing him... ahwell. It was fun.

Tuesday was hectic trying to get back into the groove of things, and Wednesday I had school. Yesterday Mori and I were both sick, and now today we're still sick but not as bad. So, things are finally getting to normal!

Tuesday is a midwife appointment. :D I'm excited to see how things are going. Wednesday I have a school final, and then Sunday-Tuesday we're flying out to Saint Louis for my mom's family's reunion... not quite looking forward to that. :( Mori will love it because it's a new adventure but I just do not want to deal with my mother. Sigh. I think we might get a hotel instead of staying with her.

Anyway, there's an update. ;) Ta ta for now!

No comments: