Monday, January 21, 2008

The Jumparoo

This weekend, Ben's parents got Mori this:

I am of two minds about it. Mori loves it. Absolutely loves it. She just bounces away.

However, the Fisher Price Rainforest collection has numerous recalls due to safety issues. Not to mention the hazard of there maybe being lead in it. The toys are gaudy and seem like they're overdone - we've taken two of them off already. I'm not sure if I want her constantly around the lights and noises, which we just took out the batteries.

So I guess it'll be a once-in-a-while-thing. Ben is already using it as a pacifier though. Instead of picking her up, he'll put her in the damn bouncy thing. :-/ I'm not sure if it's worse than Cinderella or not.

We're missing a chicken again. Somehow they ALL got out toward the road in the brush. I'm assuming they'll come back for the night, hopefully.

No comments: