Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Megs and Memories

I found an old CD that has some logs of AIM chats from high school. 99% of them were from my once-best-friend-slash-heart-sister Meagan. It made me sad, so I signed on to AIM and lo! She was on. I messaged her.

I miss her terribly.

I did some bad things to her. A lot of them were not intended to be mean, such as leaving for the Army and not paying rent. Some of them were mean, and meant to be so. We've had a lot of bumps and roadblocks.
But I think i'm going to try to talk to her more, get to know her again. I miss her - a lot. I didn't realize how much until I freaked out because she was online.

So, a few days late, here is my New Years Resolution.

I vow that this year, I will try to right wrongs done to my best friend and hopefully regain her trust to the point where she is once again my best friend.

Kudos,
Ket

No comments: