Monday, March 10, 2008

The $150 Challenge

When we got our income taxes back, Ben and I decided that most of it would go into gold, but we would each keep $150 for ourselves. The original number was $200, but we each put $50 into Morrigan's Fund For Toys (tm). So, here I am, fiber-addicted, and with $150 to spend. It went... VERY. VERY. FAST.

So far, the gleans of this spending spree is as follows:
jlsalviacolor13

jlsalviacolor4

digitrose
digitrusset

Along with 3 skeins of Caron Simply Soft and 4 skeins of Red Heart Super Saver.

Still to come: Two sets of stitch markers a la Etsy, a "Mystery Bag of Yarn" from Webs, and a Knitpicks order with sock needles from, uh, Knitpicks. I'm so excited.

And for those who are looking for recent little one pictures, here ya go! (Shameless)

000_0898

1 comment:

Rachel said...

aww she's a cutie. :D :D :D i'm got a floor baby under my desk. (she's lying there looking up at me and "ooo"ing at me and grinning when i look down. :) nice yarns! from a LYS?? i found some great stuff at a nearby LYS but i didn't have money for it... waiting for that tax return.... :D any day now!