Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter 2008!

Happy Easter everyone!

We just got home after a grueling 2 1/2 hour car ride. Mori's being good and Ben is occupied so I figured i'd post here real quick.

We got up around 10am, got in the car, and drove to Cincinnati. Mori was in a cute little yellow dress which, unfortunately, was a little too small. Half way through the day we ended up changing her into some PJ's.

Lunch was wonderful. Baked ham with cinnamon glaze, peas, scalloped potatoes, rolls, salad, applesauce... Nummy, nummy food. After lunch we went to Biggs, because Dan had $60 worth of coupons. We bought $30 worth of baby food (72 jars!), Ben got some vitamins and flax seeds, I got myself some kitchen scrubbies - plastic ones, the ones that don't mold!

After Biggs, we went back to Ben's parent's house. Sheila had been watching Mori, who had, of course, woken up as soon as we left. We dyed some eggs, cracked a few, and then made deviled eggs out of all of them. We got our easter baskets with lots of candy and goodies, and Mori got $5!

As the night drew to a close, we said goodbye and got back on the road. Sheila gave me a little book light so I could knit in the dark, and I have to say it worked very well.

All in all it was a wonderful Easter. I hope yours was as good as ours!

No comments: