Monday, March 31, 2008

Happiness is: Realizing a dream

After some conversationing with Meagan and internal thinking, I came to the conclusion that I need more structure in my schooling. It's too hard to juggle everything at home, and I would really enjoy the social interaction with the people at school. With that in mind, I started looking into vet tech programs.

Sure enough, out of the 4 in Ohio, one was right down the street in Columbus. I checked them out, $79/credit hour and summer session starts in 20 days. Sign up was easy, I did the FAFSA, cancelled Penn Foster, and now I have an orientation tomorrow. It seems too good to be true - everything is falling into place. So, we'll see after tomorrow, eh? :D

I'm testing out my green (or not green) thumb. I now have a grape vine planted in the front yard, and an onion plant in a pot in the livinroom. Soon enough we'll be planning our real garden, with all the veggies, and we'll start planting. It's exciting.

Ket

2 comments:

Rachel said...

oh i cant wait to have a garden!!! :D hey that's awesome about school! :D it's nice to get out and talk to other real-life adults...hehe

ParamourANGEL said...

YEHHHH SCHOOOl! So what if Im a little biased. Heheh.