Thursday, March 13, 2008

Let Me Tell Ya, 'bout...

The birds, and the bees, and the flowers, and the trees, and the moon up above... and a thing called looooveee.

Look! Look!



Ahhahaha Spring is on the way!

Things have been good. I finished my Homespun scarf and am now working on three smaller projects: The Companion Cube project from Portal, a stuffed colorful toy ball for Mori, and the ever-present christmas tree skirt. I've been looking through sweater patterns wistfully, but I don't think I have either the patience or the time to actually knit a whole sweater, so that may have to wait.

Knitpicks should be here by next week. Same with my mystery yarn box. The glider should be here any day now. I'm so excited!

I'm hoping the house in Cinci sells soon. It looks great, now that it's fixed up a little. I don't think we're asking too much. The proceeds would really, really help us out. We're looking to put a down payment on this house, pay off a few credit cards and/or the bike, and have a little spending money extra for ourselves. Really, once we get the bike and credit cards paid off, we don't have a lot of remaining debt. We might, actually, be ahead!

I'd like to show Ben how much it means to me that he's working so hard to let me stay home. I can't imagine not being here with Mori. Anyone got any ideas on how I can show appreciation?

Kudos!
Ket

2 comments:

Rachel said...

awww spring! hey we'll be in dayton next weeeeeekennnnnnnd!
(too much to do and too little time. argh)

oh and i clean the house and make britt lunch and other crap that annoys me to death because it makes him happy...and he knows i hate it. :)

  said...

You can always leave little thank you/love notes in his stuff or in his car. It would take little time and he'd get the message.

If you want to put in more time, make a really nice dinner (or his fav.) and hire a sitter for like an hour (or give Mori some sleepy meds. - I know terrible).

You could always make a little picnic to take outside for lunch one day now that its getting nicer.